Full Privilege Memberships allow the Member (and family where applicable) to take advantage of all of the Golf & Club Amenities.
Limited Golf Memberships allow the Member to ONLY take advantage of the Golf Amenities. A full description of each is below:
Family Golf Membership
Individual Golf Membership
Junior Family Golf Membership (Age 38 & Under)
- Birth date applies to the older spouse
- Another membership category must be chosen upon the Member’s 39th birthday
Junior Individual Golf Membership (Age 38 & Under)
- Another membership category must be chosen upon the Member’s 39th birthday
Sport Family Membership Includes 20 Golf Starts
- This membership provides the equivalent of 20 total golf rounds or Golf “Starts.” A Start is represented by beginning a round from the first tee, whether the round is completed with a full 18 holes or not. The Dog Fight, or any other 9-hole Club Event is considered a 1/2 Start. A Super Twilight round is considered a 1/2 Start. All other Starts and 18-hole Club Events count as 1 Start against the 20 total for the year from March through December.
(January and February are not included in the counts and unlimited play is allowed during these months)
|Food & Beverage Minimum (Per Quarter)||$140||Family, Individual, Sport & Social|
|*Mandatory Driving Range (Billed Annually)||$200||Family, Junior Family & Sport|
|$150||Junior Individual & Individual|
|Cart Fees per Rider||$18||Tax Included|
|$9||Twilight Round includes a Drink|
|Guest Golf Fees (Accompanied)||Loyalty Rates apply where applicable. Inquire with Golf Shop to confirm rates.|
For Full Privilege Members ONLY
GlenOaks Country Club is very pleased to provide our Members information about exciting new membership privileges and benefits provided for you at no cost. We hope you will take a few minutes to read about your expanding privileges, including the opportunity to be warmly welcomed by other private club Members at hundreds of clubs while enjoying free golf and complimentary dining.
GlenOaks Country Club has always held Members in the highest regards. Of course, we believe membership at a fine private club should provide great benefits & value when Members are at the club. We also believe membership should provide special privileges & value when Members are away from the club. We are pleased to announce we have established a relationship with ClubCorp providing you membership privileges and special benefits within their Worldwide Community of Private Clubs and Members. Your new benefits include warm welcomes and access to thousands of private golf & country clubs, fine dining, athletic & social clubs, hotels, resorts and entertainment venues across the country and worldwide. In addition, your privileges include a concierge service for tickets to major sporting and theater/music events in numerous US cities. GlenOaks is pleased to be among the only country clubs in the Louisville area to provide Members these benefits as part of your membership. We believe our Members deserve them and hope you enjoy these added privileges enhancing your membership experience at GlenOaks.
Among the many benefits extended to you & included in your GlenOaks membership are:
- Tee times and reservations at hundreds of private clubs, resorts, restaurants and other entertainment venues. A few of the private clubs include: The Golden Bear Club at Keene’s Point & The Citrus Club, Orlando, FL; The Metropolitan Club & Ravinia Green Country Club, Chicago, IL; The Pete Dye Golf Club, Bridgeport, WV; Greenbrier Golf & Country Club, Lexington, KY; Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club, Nashville, TN; Rolling Hills Country Club, Evansville, IN; Hawthorns Golf & Country Club, Indianapolis, IN; The Buckhead Club, Country Club of The South & Atlanta National Golf Club, Atlanta, GA; Traditions Golf Club, Hebron, KY; TPC Piper Glen, Charlotte City Club & River Run Country Club, Charlotte, NC; The Foundation Rooms (Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston and Dallas), Firestone Country Club, Akron, OH; Wachesaw Plantation Club, Murrell’s Inlet, SC; Gainey Ranch Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ; Missouri Athletic Club, St. Louis, MO; Mission Hills Country Club, Palm Springs, CA; Canyon Gate Country Club, Las Vegas, NV; The Hills Country Club, Austin, Texas and Tiburon Country Club, Naples, FL.
- Preferred access and discounts to resorts such as Pinehurst, Omni La Costa, Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Omni Barton Creek, Omni Homestead, Vail Lodge & Resort and Hotel Del Coronado
- Tickets and host presence to events including: The Masters, College & Professional Football, the Grammy’s, and Broadway Shows, among others.
- VIP restaurant reservations to a host of great restaurants including relationships with Charlie Palmer, The Capital Grille, Wolfgang Puck, The Light Group, Del Frisco’s and Emeril Lagasse’s restaurants.
- Concierge reservations and bookings to our hotel partners providing upgraded experiences and preferred pricing.
Please refer to the website (www.ClubBenefitsOnline.com) for up-to-date information and list of participating Clubs and special offers you may enjoy as a Member.
All arrangements, tee times, dining reservations, and event ticket requests are arranged through the ClubLine Concierge office at 1-800-433-5079. The friendly folks working on The ClubLine, located in Dallas, Texas, are available and ready to assist you Monday – Saturday from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm EDT. Of course Members should have their own concierge!
In addition, GlenOaks is pleased to announce Members now have the exclusive opportunity to elect to enhance your membership by adding Signature Gold to your membership. Signature Gold is an elective category of membership and provides the same type of access to hundreds of clubs, but includes complimentary green fees and dining at participating clubs.
Each membership with Signature Gold is afforded two (2) rounds of golf with complimentary green fees, at each participating club, every month. Imagine taking trips to play Firestone, in Akron, or other private clubs in Chicago, Toronto, Dallas, Lexington, Hilton Head, Cincinnati, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Naples, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Palm Springs paying only for your cart fees. Additionally, you can enjoy two (2) complimentary 4-course meals at our participating business clubs located in cities like New York, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington DC, Austin, Philadelphia, Orlando, Tampa San Diego. For a complete roster of participating clubs in Signature Gold or to learn more about the program, you may visit (www.ClubCorpNetwork.com) and use the Benefits Finder.
You may elect to have Signature Gold be included in your GlenOaks membership for a monthly fee of $50.00 which will be billed to your club account. Members traveling with their Signature Gold benefits can save thousands of dollars on meals and great golf. Save the $1,000 enrollment fee by acting now. We strongly recommend trying this fabulous benefit for several months and see if you agree the complimentary benefits from this program are unmatched in the golf and private club industry. After you have enrolled, at anytime you may drop the Signature Gold benefits from your club membership. However, you may continue to enjoy the ClubBenefits for no additional dues.
PRACTICE & PLAY
Our Practice & Play Membership features Unlimited Rounds after Twilight time each and every day and Unlimited Range Balls throughout the year. Each round after Twilight time is only $9 (walking or riding) and includes a drink of your choice. Each Practice & Play Member also enjoys Free Clinics held weekly and Guest Fees for up to 3 Guests on each visit. Additionally, all Practice & Play Members can also play the Back Nine (9 Holes only) Fri-Sun from 7:30am-8:30am for only $9.
All this for only $49 per month (Mar-Nov) and $19 per month (Dec-Feb)! Add a Family Member for only $29 per month (Mar-Nov) and $19 per month (Dec-Feb). And because it is a Golf Only Membership, there are no other fees. No initiation fees and no quarterly food minimum.
Many are calling this our “Afternoon” Membership. This Membership model is built around the concept that many young professionals (who are also Avid Golfers) are too busy through the work week and have to many obligations on the weekends, which makes playing in the mornings nearly impossible. So we have created the Practice and Play Membership which provides the Avid Golfer with limited time to play, to join at a lower Membership entry point ($498 for the year), while still enjoying unlimited golf and/or unlimited range usage. Click HERE for Twilight times throughout the Year and the Practice & Play Membership Application.
Many Private Clubs only allow one round and/or one visit before you have to make a decision about joining the Club. Here at GlenOaks, we believe that allowing a few more rounds gives each golfer an opportunity to experience the Club in a more comprehensive basis before making that decision. And that is why we created the Loyalty Club Program.
The Loyalty Club allows any golfer up to 10 rounds per year (15 rounds for Senior Golfers) to play and experience GlenOaks. We know that some golfers just like to play different courses during the season, and we want our course to be available to that golfer as well as their friends who are considering local area Clubs for Membership. The Loyalty Club allows more freedom to try GlenOaks several times before making a decision to join.
All we need is a valid e-mail address to join the Loyalty Club. That’s it! Nothing else is needed. No initiation fees and no monthly dues.
Loyalty Club pricing fluctuates but is generally at or slightly below local market rates AND includes Lunch and a Drink of your choice with each pre-Twilight Round. If you are playing after Twilight, a Drink of your choice is still included with each round.
Never played GlenOaks? Considering Membership in the Louisville area? Or just looking for another course to add to your rotation in the Louisville Market? The Loyalty Club is the answer! Come Join Us!