Golf Instruction at GlenOaks
Our professional staff at GlenOaks is here to help you achieve success on the golf course. We will custom design a lesson or series of lessons based upon your personal goals. You will improve your golf game while learning in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
Please feel free to call the Golf Shop at 502.339.0215 ext. 1, to discuss your needs with any of our professionals. We look forward to helping you enjoy this wonderful game!
Head Golf Professional – Daniel Wilhem
Vance Smith – PGA – 502-396-3808
Book Lesson – PickTime.com/Vance
Sheila Riley – PGA – 502-777-5742
Book Lesson – email@example.com
Alan Shelby – 502-494-7013 – Text Only
Book Lesson – PickTime.com/Alan Shelby
Why Take Golf Lessons?
- When you play better golf, you enjoy the game more.
- A new golf club can be 15 times more expensive than one 30-minute lesson.
- Even the best players in the world continually use trained PGA Professionals to correct their swing flaws.
- Over 20 years of teaching experience.
We Will Help You Achieve:
- More distance and accuracy off the tee.
- More consistent contact and distance control with your irons.
- Better short game results with increased feel and technique
- New shots to use from the fairway, around the greens and rescue shots from trouble.
Who Do We Teach?
- Advanced Players
- Small and Large Group Clinics
Our Teaching Philosophy
- Teach each individual differently, because each person has a different physique and unique capabilities.
- Eliminate unnecessary moving parts of the golf swing. This process allows the swing to be as simple as possible while instilling confidence in the player.
- Teach the player to use big muscles to create power with minimal effort.
Junior Camps & Clinics ~ 2020 Camp Information & Sign-Ups Below!
The Junior Camps and Clinics at GlenOaks Country Club are a great introduction to the game of golf for junior golfers. Whether they are first time golfers or have played before, our camps and clinics provides exceptional instruction for golfers of all skill levels while also maintaining a safe learning environment. The program is designed to teach your child some of the basic fundamentals of golf.